FIBARO Flood Sensor assists you for a better house control.
Our engineers will offer you the best solutions for your projects
Refunds are processed within 1-2 days
Using latest standards in security policies
- Power supplied with CR123A batteries!
- A Z-Wave Hub is required for a proper use!
- It CAN be used without a Z-Wave Hub, acting like a normal sensor that has visual (LED light) and audio (built in siren) warnings.
- It can be directly placed on the floor or furniture.
- The Flood Sensor allows us to detect if there is any water present when it shouldn't.
- It also has an integrated temperature sensor, LED light indicator and an acoustic alarm.
The Flood Sensor is a water leakage sensor created by FIBARO, which can be easily integrated into any room. (a Z-Wave Hub is required)
Its telescopic probes get connected if there is water on the surface it is placed. That's how it detects water leakages and then it will notify you acoustic (using its built in alarm) and also on your smart device (if network connection is available).
The Flood sensor should be installed near the following devices:
- washing machines;
- kitchen or bathroom sinks;
- water plumbings;
It there is water leakage, Fibaro Flood Sensor used in combination with Fibaro Single Switch 2 connected to an electrically controlled valve, can close the water circuit until you take care of the problem.
1 x CR123A 3 VDC battery (included)
Wired at 12 - 24 VDC
|0 - 40 °C|
Temperature measuring accuracy
Dimensions (D x H) [mm]
|72 x 28|
- up to 50m outdoors
- up to 40m indoors
depending on terrain and building materials
You might also like