FIBARO - Single Switch 2
SINGLE SWITCH 2 is designed to control 1 circuit that has a total power up to 1400 [W]. (resistive loads = loads consisting of any heating element)
Examples: incandescent lights, toasters, ovens, coffee makers.
- Power supply must be 100 - 240 VAC and requires NEUTRAL Wire (NUL);
- A Z-Wave Hub is required!
- Designed to be installed in standard wall switch boxes or anywhere else it is necessary to control electric devices. Allows us to control the connected devices either via Z-Wave or via mechanical switch.
- It can control 1 circuit with loads that doesn't exceed 1400 W.
- Do not connect loads greater than those recommended!
- Do not connect types of load other than resistive or incandescent!
How it works
Single Switch 2 is a small size module created by Fibaro, that can be integrated in standard wall switch boxes. It allows us to remotely control connected devices using the Z-Wave Network (a Z-Wave Hub is required).
Notes for the diagrams:
S1 - terminal for 1st switch;
S2 - terminal for 2nd switch;
L - terminal for Live wire (that needs to be connected to the mechanical switch)
L - terminal for Live wire (100 - 240 VAC);
Q - output terminal of the 1st channel;
N - terminal for Neutral wire;
B - service button (used to add/remove the device from the Z-Wave network)
Where it works
It can be fit into standard wall switch boxes or anywhere else it is necessary to control electric devices.
|100 - 240 VAC. ~ 50/60Hz|
|up to 6.5A on each channel (Q) - resistive loads|
|0 - 35 °C|
Dimensions (L x W x H) [mm]
|42.5 x 38.25 x 20.3|
- up to 50m outdoors
- up to 40m indoors
depending on terrain and building materials
- Z-Wave Plus