- Out of stock
FIBARO - RGBW Controller 2
RGBW CONTROLLER 2 uses PWM (Pulse Width Modulation), allowing it to control LED, RGB, RGBW strips, halogen lights and other resistive loads. Works for 12 - 24 [V] DC powered devices with a total power up to 144 - 288 [W]
Our engineers will offer you the best solutions for your projects
Refunds are processed within 1-2 days
Using latest standards in security policies
- 12 - 24 VDC Power supply needed!
- A Z-Wave Hub is required!
- Designed to be installed in standard wall switch boxes or anywhere else it is necessary to control electric devices. Allows us to control the connected devices either via Z-Wave or via mechanical switch.
- It can control loads that doesn't exceed 144 W (12VDC power supplied) or 288 W (24VDC power supplied).
- Do not connect loads greater than those recommended!
- Do not connect types of load other than RBG/RGBW LED strips, one-color LED strips or halogen lights!
How it works
RGBW Controller 2 is a small size module created by Fibaro, that can be integrated in standard wall switch boxes. It allows us to remotely control connected devices using the Z-Wave Network (a Z-Wave Hub is required).
Notes for the diagrams:
P - 12/24 VDC power supply connector;
GND - ground connector;
IN1 - input connector for controlling OUT1 (R) output;
IN2 - input connector for controlling OUT2 (G) output;
IN3 - input connector for controlling OUT3 (B) output;
IN4 - input connector for controlling OUT4 (W) output;
OUT1 - output connector controlled by IN1 input (red LED color recommended);
OUT2 - output connector controlled by IN2 input (green LED color recommended);
OUT3 - output connector controlled by IN3 input (blue LED color recommended);
OUT4 - output connector controlled by IN4 input (white LED color recommended);
B - service button (used to add/remove the device from the Z-Wave network).
Where it works
It can be fit into standard wall switch boxes or anywhere else it is necessary to control electric devices.
|12 - 24 VDC|
max 5A on each channel
max 12A for all outputs
|0 - 40 °C|
Dimensions (L x W x H) [mm]
|42.35 x 36.9 x 17.5|
- up to 50m outdoors
- up to 40m indoors
depending on terrain and building materials
4 inputs, 0-10V or binary
4 outputs, PWM (244Hz PWM frequency)
- Z-Wave Plus
You might also like
- Out of stock