FIBARO - Dimmer 2
DIMMER 2 is designed to dim compatible light sources. It can work without a neutral wire for loads that require a maximum power up to 250 [W].
Works with: IKEA Tradfri (on/off only), Dimable lights.
Doesn't work with: Fluorescent tube lamps.
Occasional bulb flickering might be resolved using a FIBARO BYPASS.
Our engineers will offer you the best solutions for your projects
Refunds are processed within 1-2 days
Using latest standards in security policies
- Power supply must be 100 - 240 VAC and doesn't require NEUTRAL Wire (NUL);
- A Z-Wave Hub is required!
- Designed to be installed in standard wall switch boxes or anywhere else it is necessary to control electric devices. Allows us to control the connected devices either via Z-Wave or via a mechanical switch.
- It can control one circuit with loads that don't exceed 250 W.
- For loads under 50 W, Fibaro Bypass might be needed!
- Do not connect loads greater than those recommended!
- Do not connect the power supply without a load!
How it works
Dimmer 2 is a small size module created by Fibaro, that can be integrated in standard wall switch boxes. It allows us to remotely control connected devices using the Z-Wave Network (a Z-Wave Hub is required).
Notes for the diagrams:
L - terminal for Live wire (100 - 240 VAC);
S1 - terminal for 1st switch;
S2 - terminal for 2nd switch;
Sx - terminal for power supply to the switch connected to the Dimmer 2;
N - terminal for Neutral wire;
~ - output terminal of the Dimmer 2 (controlling the connected light source);
B - service button (used to add/remove the device from the Z-Wave network)
Where it works
It can be fit into standard wall switch boxes or anywhere else it is necessary to control electric devices.
|100 - 240 VAC. ~ 50/60Hz|
|0.25 - 1.1 A|
|0 - 35 °C|
|Semiconductor electronic switch|
Dimensions (L x W x H) [mm]
|42.5 x 38.25 x 20.3|
- up to 50m outdoors
- up to 40m indoors
depending on terrain and building materials
- Z-Wave Plus