FIBARO - CO Sensor
FIBARO CO Sensor is an ultra-light, compact, battery-powered carbon monoxide detector. It can be placed on a wall.
Features: CO sensor, Temperature sensor, LED diode and a built-in alarm siren.
Our engineers will offer you the best solutions for your projects
Refunds are processed within 1-2 days
Using latest standards in security policies
- Power supplied with CR123A batteries!
- A Z-Wave Hub is required for a proper use!
- It CAN be used without a Z-Wave Hub, acting like a normal sensor that has visual (LED light) and audio (built in siren) warnings.
- It can be mounted onto walls or furniture.
- The CO Sensor allows us to detect the presence of CO (carbon monoxide).
- It also has an integrated temperature sensor, LED light indicator and a built in siren.
How it works
The CO Sensor is a carbon monoxide sensor created by FIBARO, which can be easily integrated into any room. (a Z-Wave Hub is required)
When low levels of CO are detected it will alert us using its RED led light indicator and also the built in alarm.
Where it works
The CO sensor should be installed near the following devices:
|1 x CR123A 3 VDC battery (included)|
CO concentration: 0 - 450 ppm
|0 - 50 °C|
|0 - 95 % RH without condensation|
Dimensions (D x H) [mm]
|65 x 28|
- up to 50m outdoors
- up to 40m indoors
depending on terrain and building materials
- Z-Wave Plus
You might also like